AVPro Edge AC-EX70-UHD-ARC
70m 10.2 Gbps HDBaseT Extender Kit with ARC and EDID Management
Podrobnosti o produktu
The AC-EX70-UHD-ARC consists of a transmitter and receiver that connect via single 6a/7 UTP/STP. Connecting an HDMI signal to the transmitter allows for sending HDMI signals up to 70 meters at 1080p and up to 40 meters at 4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4. This AVPro Edge audio video extender is the most cost-effective, state of the art, and reliable single CAT 70-meter extender on the market today. It solves commercial and residential market problems for distributing high-value 4K UHD content from rack to display with the additional ability to send an audio signal bi-directionally through HDMI's Audio Return Channel (ARC).
AVPro Edge uses HDBaseT technology to send 4K signals long distances to deliver video anywhere in your installation and send the local audio signal back to your rack with the ARC feature.
Key benefits of using AC-EX70-UHD-ARC:
1) Extend 4K HDMI: The length of a manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after they're made and are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in a specialized factory environment due to extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on an as-needed basis. CAT-5E/6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
2) Audio Return Channel: ARC allows you to deliver local audio from internal smart tv apps like Netflix, Hulu, or Disney+ back to your headend. You can then distribute this audio through amplifiers for enhanced audio experiences.
3) Distance: By using AC-EX70-UHD-ARC, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is up to 70 meters (230'), and for UHD 4K resolution, the length reaches an impressive 40 meters (115').
4) Control: IR & RS-232 are bi-directional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa.
5) Bi-Directional Power: PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function is intended to power RX from the TX or TX from the RX. These lightweight (160 gram) super-slim extenders can be mounted anywhere where space is at a premium.
6) Field Updates: Should a firmware update be necessary it can be accomplished in the field
7) I-Pass: Plug your Control System emitter ports directly into the IR port on the transmitter (via mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR pass through. Our unique VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this without wear and tear on the sensitive electronics inside.
Stránky o produktu:
Nalezli jste jinde na internetu nižší cenu?
Zaslat informaci o produktu známému
Nalezli jste chybu?